If you have been issued with a notice or for some other reason you are required to attend Bathurst Local & District Court contact Catron Simmons Lawyers and speak with one of our qualified experts to provide you expert guidance, support and representation.
Bathurst Local & District Court is located at Russell Street, Bathurst.
Phone: 1300 679 272
Matters typically dealt with at Bathurst Local & District Court:
- Traffic matters such as drink driving, infringement/penalty notices, licence appeals
- Domestic violence offences
Apprehended Domestic/Personal Violence Orders
- Drug matters including supply
- Assaults and other criminal offences
- Bail Applications, Mental Health Applications
If you would like to speak to a criminal, traffic or AVO expert then contact Catron Simmons Lawyers for straight forward reliable advice to ensure the best outcome for your matter. Please call on (02) 8883 0726.