If you have been issued with a notice or for some other reason you are required to attend Port Macquarie Local and District Court contact Catron Simmons Lawyers and speak with one of our qualified experts to provide you expert guidance, support and representation.
Port Macquarie Local and District Court at 22-26 Murray Street, Port Macquarie.
Phone: 1300 679 272
Matters typically dealt with at Port Macquarie Local and District Court:
- Traffic matters such as drink driving, infringement/penalty notices, licence appeals
- Domestic violence offences
Apprehended Domestic/Personal Violence Orders
- Drug matters including Supply
- Assaults and other criminal offences
- Bail Applications, Mental Health Applications
If you would like to speak to a criminal, traffic or AVO expert then contact Catron Simmons Lawyers for straight forward reliable advice to ensure the best outcome for your matter. Please call on (02) 8883 0726.